FOOT PAIN KEEPING YOU DOWN?
IF YOU REGULARLY EXPERIENCE:
✔︎ Sharp Foot Pain
✔︎ Difficulty Walking When You Get Out of Bed
✔︎ Foot Stiffness
✔︎ Tight Calf Muscles
✔︎ Trouble with Balance
✔︎ Chronically Tender and Sore Feet
✔︎ Difficulty Getting Up + Around
…THIS CAN BE A SIGN OF PROBLEMATIC PLANTAR FASCIITIS!
Everyone has a band of tissue that connects the front of their foot to their heel. This is called the plantar fascia and due to repeated stress, standing, or because of tight calf muscles — tears and damage to the tissue can occur.
The good news is this…healing your Plantar Fasciitis woes is easily done right at home! And the extraordinarily good news is that you have the tools to do that, right in front of you!
Do your first few steps out of bed cause you tremendous pain?
Sound familiar? You’re not alone! Approximately 2 million patients are treated for plantar fasciitis every year.
Anyone who has any experience with plantar fasciitis knows your foot can become chronically sore and inflamed – ouch! It can become excruciating to walk. Your whole foot feels tender, making movement really difficult.
This is not something you can live with long-term!
Which is why, after helping so many people find relief from Plantar Fasciitis, I’ve created this course as a one-stop-solution to feel better FAST, all from the comfort of your own home!
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
✔︎ You want to heal and prevent painful, stiff joints from limiting your mobility!
✔︎ You crave easy, effective, gentle healing tools you can use right from the comfort of your own home!
✔︎ You desire a customized daily practice to improve your foot strength + mobility to achieve comfortable movement!
✔︎ You want to optimize your foot health and prevent pain + stiffness before it even begins — the best rehab is prehab!
✔︎ You would like to avoid expensive trips to the Doctor, Physical Therapist, or Chiropractor!
✔︎ You need an easy to understand instructor and a clear “done-for-you” approach to resolving your plantar fasciitis + foot pain!
✔︎ Workout safely with Tristan Gatto, Home Healing Expert!
Discover What’s Inside:
Lesson 1: Sweet Release
- Release stuck, stiff tissues and joints in your feet while breaking up scar tissues and adhesions that create excess pain. This practice gives new life to your feet and creates the foundation for healing.
Lesson 2: Tender Toes
- You’ll learn how lack of toe mobility can be the biggest reason for your foot pain and poor balance. You will be able to self-assess for toe mobility restrictions and apply the right tools to release your toes FAST!
Lesson 3: Active Ankles
- Stiff, tight, weak ankles can lead to over-pronation (flat feet) or under pronation (high arches) that are a major contributor to plantar fasciitis. Easily self-assess your stance for these posture faults and gain tools to both strengthen and mobilize cranky ankles.
Lesson 4: Foot Strength + Flexibility Booster
- Foot strength + Flexibility is crucial to support your posture, maintain proper balance, and avoid issues created further up your body . This empowering session will gently reawaken your foot strength and instantly activate the deep supporting muscles of our feet and deep core.
Lesson 5: Daily Plantar Fasciitis Relief
- This lesson combines everything you’ve learned in previous lessons for a complete daily maintenance video you can use to keep you pain-free FOREVER!
Bonus Video Library
Once you finish the course, easily access all of your movement videos in one place — No digging around necessary! You can even easily combine videos for longer workouts as you build your strength and stamina. You’ll see that these workouts will open up for you more and more as you continue practicing.
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- 5 Easy-To-Use, Easy-To-Follow, Non-Intimidating Guided Instructional Videos from Tristan Gatto, Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Instructor that instantly optimizes your foot + ankle strength, stability, and mobility.
- Progressive Training that meets you right where you’re at to gently improve your balance, range of motion and rid you of plantar fascia pain in the comfort of your own home.
- Myofascial Release + Kinesiology Taping techniques that quickly melt away pain and support tired, aching feet.
- With these videos, you’ll save so much time and extra effort – following along to the expertly guided lessons is simple and takes no more than 15-20 minutes at a time. No muss, no fuss.
READY TO PRACTICE THE PLANTAR FASCIITIS FIX TOGETHER?
This signature combination of yoga and Physical Therapy-based methods are medically recognized and safe for everyone – I walk you through step-by-step, simple-to-follow toe-foot-ankle releases, strengthening, and mobility routines to improve your pain and maximize your comfort.
I want you to feel better in your body and be able to move comfortably – so you can get out there and enjoy all your favorite things!
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Anyone who is tired of foot pain and discomfort and is ready to take action!
- Anyone who wants to improve their mobility, improve balance easily and prevent the most common foot issues before they even begin — right at home!
- Anyone looking to add body-saving exercises to their daily exercise regimen that are safe, effective, medically recognized, and most of all easy-to-incorporate into a busy schedule.
- Anyone who has previously attended Physical Therapy and is looking to revamp their home exercise program.
- This course is amazing for any movement or fitness level — whether you are simply a beginner or looking to supplement new movements into your current routine.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“I am no stranger to Tristan Gatto’s courses. To say he’s a body genius is an understatement! His straight forward direction and kind demeanor make learning the techniques in this course and his others very user-friendly. Even for this aging body, I am able to do most of the movements and exercises he teaches. LOVE LOVE LOVE his courses!” – Joan
“I’ve bought other courses claiming to improve movement and get rid of pain, but they were too complicated to learn. Tristan’s teaching is straight forward and he is easy to understand. It reminds me of my physical therapy exercises but much more focused and structured. This course makes sense!” – James
“Tristan’s courses have helped far more than physio sessions!” – Sally