You may have heard your gut is known as your second brain. Weird right?
Everything in your body is all interrelated, and there is no better example than the link between your brain and your gut.
If you regularly experience:
- Brain Fog
- Sluggish, Poor Digestion or Indigestion
- Bloating, Gas, and Flatulence (aka “the toots”)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Inflammation, Joint Pain, and Muscle Soreness
…this may all be rooted in an unhealthy, toxic gut!
Think about it like this – if your body is holding on to waste and toxins in your digestive system and gut, that junk is effectively circulating throughout your whole body via your bloodstream — negatively affecting your mood, energy levels, skin complexion, and so much more!
Our bodies are made to deal with and filter out toxins, but when waste is languishing in your digestive system due to sluggish gut function, you are making your body work way too hard.
Just changing your diet isn’t enough.
Have you ever been successful at sticking with a diet? Yeah…me either!
To truly improve the entire function of your digestion, it takes slowly adjusting what you eat, how much you eat, and targeted yoga-based movement that stops that crap (pun intended) from hanging around in your belly and leaving your gut a hot, bloated mess. No thank you!
But, that’s why this course is different.
It doesn’t take much time or crazy investment of money. No weird diets or eating tofu (aka plant-based cardboard — sorry vegans, I love you, but no).
What if you could wake up every day with so much more energy, a clear mind, and a flat tummy?
Would you invest?
In this digestion-nourishing course, you get:
- 5 YOGA-BASED, GUT-OPTIMIZED MOVEMENT SESSIONS to use anytime you need to detox, tune-up or maintain a healthy gut environment.
- Gut Reset For Bloating – Gentle Gut Massage, anxiety release, blended with gentle movements to get rid of bloat FAST! (wink)
- Smooth Move – A fluid yoga flow practice for motility and relieving constipation and that “heavy” feeling in your belly.
- Torch That Sh*t – Re-ignite sluggish digestion with this core-centric warming practice to burn up old, stale waste.
- The Purge – Gently detox with deep twists and gentle compressions to improve peristalsis (waste movement).
- Relax + Restore (Calming flow) – In this calming, mind-body flow gently release abdominal and organ restriction to optimize overall digestive function.
- FOLLOW YOUR GUT FOOD GUIDE + GUT HEALTHY RECIPES
- Inside you’ll find:
- How to determine if your gut is healthy or unhealthy.
- What causes an accumulation of “bad bacteria” in the gut.
- Foods that improve gut health.
- Foods that harm gut health.
- Recipes that support your gut and won’t break your wallet!
- Inside you’ll find:
- EXPERT INTERVIEWS
- Hear from Registered Dietician, Kelsey Beckmann, of Meteor Nutrition and Travel Health Coach, Katelyn Barnes, of Wary Foodie Travel Co.
- BONUS: FOOD, MOOD, POOP JOURNAL
- Easily track the meals you eat, your mood after eating, and the quality of your BMs (aka poops). I know, gross, but it’s kinda fun!
- Identify what is messing with your gut and get to the root of the problem!
Who is this for?
- Perfect for ALL LEVELS — anyone can do this course and benefit from it!
- Anyone who needs to be rid of brain fog, headaches, and fatigue.
- Anyone who needs more energy, vitality while getting rid of daily aches, pains, and soreness.
- Anyone who needs to optimize gut health and relieve gut issues like bloating, constipation, and sluggish digestion.
About Tristan Gatto
As a Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Trainer over the last decade, I have had the pleasure of providing a helping hand in improving the quality of over 125,000+ lives in-person and online. I’ve witnessed first hand how many people spend so much time living with chronic pain vs living with freedom!
Every online course I offer is designed for ALL LEVELS and medically reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy. Each offering is developed with an emphasis on easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, time-saving tools you can incorporate immediately into your daily routine.
I live by the motto, “OWN YOUR BADASSERY!” (aka taking ownership and action toward living your best life!)