A Stiff Body Doesn’t Have to Be Your Future!
Good mobility is KEY to maintaining healthy joints and a pain-free body. This program gives you all the tools you truly need to stay moving for a lifetime!
According to research, over 32 million Americans suffer from arthritis – and two thirds of adults with arthritis are of working age (18-65+). As I tell all my clients and patients, “MOTION IS LOTION.” Keeping your body moving is greatest way to prevent age-related physical issues.
With my signature mobility drills found exclusively in this course, I’ve helped thousands of people move safely through their body to create more space and joint freedom — all while strengthening weak and underused muscles and eliminating pain.
This course is great for those wanting to reclaim better mobility and healthy movement due to:
- Inactive lifestyle
- Post injury or Illness
- Arthritis and aging (A great gift for parents too!)
- An overworked, overused, tired body
- Also great for Athletes, Weight lifters, Personal Trainers, and movement coaches looking for new tools to increase mobility, range of motion, prevent injury, and improve gains.
In this course, you’ll get:
- 11 full-length video lessons of guided mobility exercises per body region each under 30 minutes, that are easy to learn and incorporate into your current daily movement routine. **Don’t have a daily movement routine? This course will help you get on the right track easily!
- Safe, anatomically correct movement with emphasis on joint safety and preventing injury — guided by a Physical Therapist Assistant and movement expert.
- Each lesson systematically emphasizes specific areas of the body known for mobility restrictions — from your feet to your head. These areas include the:
- Lesson 1: TOES
- Lesson 2: FEET
- Lesson 3: ANKLES
- Lesson 4: KNEES
- Lesson 5: HIPS
- Lesson 6: MID AND LOW BACK
- Lesson 7: SHOULDERS
- Lesson 8: WRIST
- Lesson 9: NECK
- Lesson 10: JAW
- Learn self-massage techniques and tool-assisted myofascial release techniques to increase circulation, hydrate your tissues and relieve cranky, tight areas of the body that restrict healthy movement.
- Self-Assessment Guideto identify and target restricted areas of your body. In addition, each lesson includes common restrictions found in each specific body region.
- BONUS MOBILITY VIDEO LIBRARY:This one-page Mobility Video Library has all 10 mobility flows on it, so you can instantly access any you need or love!
- As with any movement program, CONSISTENCY IS KEY! These mobility drills will gradually open your body and allow you to do more physically for a lifetime!
With this course you’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access! When you purchase any of Tristan’s courses, each is yours to keep and use at your own pace and return to again and again.
- An exceptional wellness resource for you as you progress forward with a clear education on how to create more natural space and freedom in your body– in your own way, on your own terms!
- This course is designed to fit into your busy life, and finally–get your time back along with your best Self.
What people are saying:
“A once fit and heathy body hit by older age and sport injuries. Sciatica pain, poor posture, spinal injury and a more static lifestyle desperate to find a system that accommodates movement limitations whilst providing health benefits. Tristan you are now part of my morning routine a massive big thank you” – Grant
“Thank you! Thank you! And again thank you so much for this course. My lower back and hip are much less painful.” – Jodie
“This program is fantastic! I am now going back and using the days that I feel my body needs that day. I’m 68, and need all the help I can get!” – Diane
“I am so pleased to notice improved general flexibility, and flow through the movements. The changes are steady, noticeable and so gratifying. Thank you Tristan. I am 75. I have more energy and flexibility…and no back pain!” – Kay
“I’ve bought other courses claiming to help improve movement and get rid of pain, but they were too complicated to learn. Tristan’s teaching is straight forward and he is easy to understand. It reminds me of my physical therapy exercises, but much more focused and structured. This course makes sense!” – James
“Wow! I never knew I had some of these restrictions in my body. I have been going to healers for years (I’m 48) and haven’t made as much progress as I have with this program. There’s so much useful information that no one I’ve seen in the past has ever taught me. This is such a valuable program – thank you Tristan!” – Mary Ann