A Pain-Free Back In Less Time!
If your body feels tight and stiff from daily stressors like: sitting hunched over a desk all day, being on your feet frequently, in and out of the car constantly, or just sore from daily activities…THIS is the program for you!
I’m Tristan Gatto, a top-selling DailyOM course creator, Physical Therapist Assistant, and Movement Specialist with several years of experience helping people move and feel better in a short amount of time — both on the mat and in the clinic. I’ve helped thousands of clients release tension, relieve pain, and heal their body with yoga and physical therapy-based movement techniques that are super effective and simple to learn.
According to research, 8 out of 10 people will experience back and neck pain in their lifetime. 9 out of 10 people never know the actual cause. I’m here to tell you that in most cases…it’s preventable. Other fitness and yoga programs don’t always emphasize movement health while building strength and flexibility in the body. This is exactly why this program is different than the rest. You will learn how to systematically improve your spinal health by: mobilizing, stretching, and aligning all the tight muscles that are notorious for neck and back tension – all of this while building whole body strength to support a stronger, more stable and healthier spine without all the aches and pains – from the inside out!
Featured on DailyOM.com, this systematic approach dramatically transforms the health of your entire body and spine — In just 10-20 minutes a day!
Here’s What You’ll Get In This Course:
- Your life back – aches and pains can kill your energy levels and make it difficult to do the things you love in life. This program gives you the tools and practice you need for a healthy, pain-free body.
- 14 days of guided yoga and strengthening moves that release tension, build strength, and decrease pain in the entire body.
- Transformative Total Body Movement Health – Learn my exclusive “tried and true” movement techniques to target tight muscles and “stuck” joints that limit your ability to move freely and effortlessly.
- Gentle Stretching techniques to alleviate tension and improve overall muscle and connective tissue health.
- Core Strength and Stability training with more balance, alignment, and joint safety than most other fitness and yoga classes. (I’m also a biomechanics and anatomy expert)
- Progressive Movement Training – each video builds on the next in order to systematically introduce and incorporate new movements into the body…but no worries, take it at your pace!
- The option to do as many – or few – of the sections as you want. Get the same whole body benefit no matter which day you choose.
- Practice this complete course for 14 consecutive days, or in your own timing. Make it yours!
- A Daily Practice List of every mobility movement, stretch, and strengthening exercise.
- Even when you’ve completed the course, you’ll have lifetime access to revisit your favorite days or sections anytime you want!
With this course you will:
- Transform your body in just 20 minutes a day – or less, focusing on whole-body alignment, balance, and strength.
- Achieve a greater sense of body awareness and mechanics, with movement techniques that you can use for the rest of your life!
- Study with a Physical Therapist Assistant and anatomical movement expert to ensure you stay safe and move effectively for the best results.
- Discover how to “self-heal” your body with tips and tricks for alleviating tension, stress, and pain.
- Sleep restfully and wake with less pain.
- Get your time, money, and life back even more – by preventing excessive aches, pains, and tension before it even starts and in less time!
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who struggles with tightness and stiffness from daily life stressors and over-activity.
- Those who have attended Physical Therapy prior for back issues and want a therapeutic yoga program to tune up their current home exercise program. (Always check with your healthcare provider first to make sure this program is safe for you!)
- Anyone interested in crafting a yoga and movement program that easily fits into a busy life, is safe on the body, and taught at a non-intimidating pace.
- Yogis/Yoga Instructors who want to learn a systematic approach for helping themselves and their students achieve more mobility and strength in their practice with less risk for injury.
- For all athletes and gym goers who need a maintenance-based movement and mobility program to restore, repair, and prevent injury.
- This is an all levels course…ANYONE can benefit from this course!
What People Are Saying:
“As a 53 year old woman with minor back issues that were becoming worse, I have tried many yoga practices and have had to quit due to pain. I began the first day with you, then, because you are so wonderful, I could do the moves and instantly felt the benefits.” -Danita, South Carolina
“This course has helped far more than physio sessions!” – Sally, UK
“Tristan, thank you for an amazing program! I have found it hugely beneficial to my lower back pain, and overall rehabilitation.” – Matthew, CO
“Rehabbing a herniated C5 disk and a mid back pain issue. I sit at a desk job which is causing sciatica and I’m even stiff and tight after sleeping at night. This series MAKES SENSE! It’s really targeting the stiff and tight areas of and around the spine. Thank you ever so much.” Joshua, BC
“This perfect for my. 55 yr body. Have many lower back issues and sciatica and these practices are awesome. It’s giving me hope. Thank you Tristan.” – Robin, PA
“I’ve had low back pain for the last 7 years. I like the video because it is a lot like my physical therapy exercises. However, having the guidance is great…I am liking the results of less pain without having to pay for PT, chiro or acupuncture. Less time consuming too!” – Dee Dee
“There is a method to his (madness?) Love how this course unravels the muscular tightness and opens the hips, strengthens the spinal muscles and feels so good! Patience is the best policy here. You’ll see.” – Rebecca, LMT
“I am a PTA and yogini as well. Earlier this morning I received a FB post dealing with piriformis and sciatica. It was poorly organized and showed hypermobile models performing exercises that most back patients could not do without potentially injuring themselves further. I did not post a comment although I should have. Then this series popped into my feed. After viewing the first session I am so happy. I will continue to practice the entire series of 14. Your style of education is wonderful and can include most levels of low back pain sufferers. The breath coaching is important and your style of demonstration and selection of dialogue is the best. Can you tell I really liked this video? Thank you!” – Randi, PTA