If you regularly experience:
- Neck and Shoulder Stiffness
- Restricted Neck Movement
- Soreness or Burning Sensations In Your Shoulders
- Pain That Radiates Down Your Shoulders or Arms
- Chronic Headaches or Migraines
- Frequent Eye Strain
- Feeling Tired and Low Energy
- Pain or Soreness At The Base Of Your Skull
…this can all be related to Faulty Posture Habits, Weak or Overtight Muscles, and Poor Mobility Of Your Spinal Joints!
Stress, worry, and anxiety all have a way of showing up in the body, in so many ways, but one of the most prominent places that stress gravitates toward is your neck and shoulders.
I bet you can feel some of that tension right now. But, don’t worry!
Chronic or acute neck stiffness is common, but that doesn’t mean you have to keep suffering.
I am here to help with a super simple method for relief.
In this course, you will learn:
- The origins of neck and shoulder pain
- The physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual facets of pain
- How to establish healthy movement and posture habits
- Specific Physical Therapy-Based Yoga stretches and strengthening techniques for relieving tension in the neck, upper back, and shoulder areas
You’ll also learn strategies for common neck and shoulder-related conditions, such as:
- Cumulative stress from heavy lifting or sitting too much.
- Disk Bulging/Herniations
- Pinched Nerves
- Muscle Pain and Soreness
- Chronic Inflammation
- How to assess dysfunctional movement patterns (and what to do to change them)
- Common Neck and Shoulder diagnoses/pathologies and injuries.
- Signs and symptoms of a problem
- Neuromuscular Re-education through Physical Therapy-based Yoga Practices.
- How to apply modalities like self-massage, heat, ice, electrical stimulation, kinesiology taping and more!
- How to assess when it’s time to see a doctor.
Plus, you’ll get:
- Neck + Shoulder Saving Practices designed to release tension and promote relaxation in both your body and mind.
- Lifestyle shifts for reducing neck and shoulder pain
- Progressive Relaxation Meditation to calm your nervous system, balance adrenaline release and get you out of “fight or flight.”
- Expert Interview with Dr. Jude Theriot, Board-Certified Neurologist, learn how to get to the root of neck + shoulder pain and different steps you can take to address it.
- Video Library – Once you finish the course, easily access all of your movement videos in one place — No digging around necessary!
This Course is For:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to manage their own neck and shoulder pain.
- Anyone who wants to prevent neck and shoulder issues before they begin! — the best rehab is prehab.
- Trainers, Yoga Therapists, Yoga Teachers who want to gain tools and evidence-based techniques to share with their clients and students.
- Anyone who wants to avoid expensive trips to the Doctor, Physical Therapist, or Chiropractor!
- Anyone who prefers an easy to understand instructor and wants a clear “done-for-you” approach to solving your neck and shoulder issues
What People Are Saying
About Tristan Gatto
As a Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Trainer over the last decade, I have had the pleasure of providing a helping hand in improving the quality of over 125,000+ lives in-person and online. I’ve witnessed first hand how many people spend so much time living with chronic pain vs living with freedom!
Every online course I offer is designed for ALL LEVELS and medically reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy. Each offering is developed with an emphasis on easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, time-saving tools you can incorporate immediately into your daily routine.
I live by the motto, “OWN YOUR BADASSERY!” (aka taking ownership and action toward living your best life!)
So why wait any longer to start feeling better???
**This course is medically-reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy.**