Feel like your core could use a tune-up?
IF YOU REGULARLY EXPERIENCE:
✔︎ Back Pain, Especially in Your Lower Back
✔︎ Difficulty Transitioning from Sitting to Standing
✔︎ Trouble with Balance
✔︎ Pain Related to Poor Posture
✔︎ Exhaustion from Standing
✔︎ Pain When Sitting Upright
✔︎ Problems Related to Your Pelvic Floor
✔︎ The Need to Use Furniture or People for Support Getting Up + Around
…this can all be related to Weak Core Muscles and Weakened Muscles Around Your Spine!
Every muscle group in your body draws power and energy from your core. When your core is weak, you feel weak. With a strong core, things like standing, sitting, and routine everyday movements become so much easier.
But, lower back pain, difficulty performing routine motions, and weakened muscles around your spine can be eliminated through optimized mobility exercises.
My goal is to keep you out of the doctor’s office, help you eliminate costly physical therapy and chiropractic appointments, and live your most comfortable life!
I am here to provide you with the easiest and safest methods for relief.
MOVEMENT MEDICINE: PREVENT BACK ISSUES BEFORE THEY BEGIN
Back pain, muscle fatigue, and limited movement can destroy your quality of life…
Everyday movements such as sitting, standing, and reaching for things can leave you feeling achy and sore — with lower back pain that intensifies as the day goes on!
Physical medicine research has proven that targeted core training can strengthen your whole core, providing essential support for your back and spine throughout your lifetime.
Instructed by Tristan Gatto, a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Instructor, you’ll be guided through 11 anatomically optimized lessons that will help you get to the root of your discomfort and even prevent muscle fatigue, aches, and pains from ever occurring in the first place.
Plus, you’ll get a bonus 20 Minute Core Quick Fix lesson!
One course, 12 total lessons!
With this highly beneficial course, you will:
- Learn the common causes of core weakness and back pain and how to improve with gentle, progressive physical therapy-based exercises and techniques.
- Target areas of muscle imbalance, faulty joint alignment, and shore up weaknesses in your core.
- Gently improve your core control and mobility without damaging your joints, straining muscles, or getting hurt.
- Build stronger support and better mobility around your spine.
- Get back to the activities you love without fear of back pain or stiffness.
- Tune-up your spine and prevent constant fatigue.
- Enjoy these easy-to-use workouts from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Even when you’ve completed the program, you’ll have lifetime access to continue your progress forever!
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who is tired of lower back pain, discomfort, or muscle fatigue and ready to take action!
- Anyone who wants to increase their exercise and activity safely, providing extra support and attention to their core and back.
- Anyone who wants to improve their posture and prevent back issues before they even begin.
- Anyone looking to add body-saving exercises to their daily exercise regimen that are safe, effective, medically recognized, and most of all easy-to-incorporate into a busy schedule.
- Anyone looking to gain strength and increase mobility easily and effectively at home.
- Anyone who has previously attended Physical Therapy and is looking to revamp their home exercise program.
- This course is amazing for any movement or fitness level — whether you are simply a beginner or looking to supplement new movements into your current routine.
What People Are Saying
“I am no stranger to Tristan Gatto’s courses. To say he’s a body genius is an understatement! His straight forward direction and kind demeanor make learning the techniques in this course and his others very user-friendly. Even for this aging body, I am able to do most of the movements and exercises he teaches. LOVE LOVE LOVE his courses!” – Joan
“I’ve bought other courses claiming to improve movement and get rid of pain, but they were too complicated to learn. Tristan’s teaching is straight forward and he is easy to understand. It reminds me of my physical therapy exercises but much more focused and structured. This course makes sense!” – James
“Tristan’s courses have helped far more than physio sessions!” – Sally
- 12 Easy-To-Use, Easy-To-Follow, Non-Intimidating Guided Instructional Videos from Tristan Gatto, Physical Therapist Assistant and Yoga Instructor that improve your core strength, core stability, and everyday mobility.
- Progressive Training that meets you right where you’re at and allows you to gently improve your core strength throughout the course.
- With these videos, you’ll save so much time – following along to the expertly guided lessons is simple and takes no more than 20 minutes at a time. No muss, no fuss.
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to establish healthy core training habits and prevent back pain
- How to improve your posture and mobility in the comfort of your own home
- Specific Physical Therapy-Based stretches and strengthening techniques for relieving back pain and improving core stability
- Extra Bonus Lesson! 20 Minute Core Quick Fix
- Video Library – Once you finish the course, easily access all of your movement videos in one place — No digging around necessary!
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Anyone who wants to heal and prevent back pain and bad posture.
- Anyone looking to work on effective core training from the comfort of their own home.
- Anyone experiencing pelvic floor weakness and SI Joint issues.
- Anyone who wants to prevent back pain and muscular weakness before they begin! — the best rehab is prehab!
- Trainers, Yoga Therapists, Yoga Teachers who want to gain tools and evidence-based techniques to share with their clients and students.
- Anyone who wants to avoid expensive trips to the Doctor, Physical Therapist, or Chiropractor!
- Anyone who prefers an easy to understand instructor and wants a clear “done-for-you” approach to solving your neck and shoulder issues
Don’t Just take my word for it…
About Tristan Gatto
As a Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Trainer over the last decade, I have had the pleasure of providing a helping hand in improving the quality of over 125,000+ lives in-person and online. I’ve witnessed first hand how many people spend so much time living with chronic pain vs living with freedom!
Every online course I offer is designed for ALL LEVELS and medically reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy. Each offering is developed with an emphasis on easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, time-saving tools you can incorporate immediately into your daily routine.
I live by the motto, “OWN YOUR BADASSERY!” (aka taking ownership and action toward living your best life!)