Movement Medicine: Prevent Hip Issues Before They Begin
Let’s face it, hip discomfort can destroy your quality of life…
Even simple things like bending down to tie your shoelaces or feed your animals can leave you feeling stiff and sore — even standing up after sitting down for a long period can leave your hips screaming!
For years, physical medical research has proven that maintaining a targeted exercise and mobility program is crucial to the health of your hips and knees over your lifetime.
Instructed by Tristan Gatto, a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Instructor, you’ll be guided through 5 anatomically optimized lessons that will help you get to the root of your hip issues and even prevent them from ever occurring in the first place.
With this highly beneficial course, you will:
- Learn the common causes of hip pain and how to improve with gentle progressive hip physical therapy-based exercises and techniques.
- Target areas of muscle imbalance, faulty joint alignment, and shore up weaknesses in your hip health.
- Gently improve your hip strength and mobility without damaging your joints or getting hurt.
- Build stronger support and more fluidity around your hip joints.
- Get back to the activities you love to do without fear of hip pain or stiffness.
- Enjoy these easy-to-use workouts from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Even when you’ve completed the program, you’ll have lifetime access to continue your progress forever!
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who is tired of hip stiffness, discomfort, or pain and ready to take action!
- Anyone who wants to get active again and revitalize the health of their hips with getting hurt.
- Anyone who wants to protect their joints and prevent hip issues before they even begin.
- Anyone looking to add hip-saving exercises to their daily exercise regimen that are safe, effective, medically recognized, and most of all easy-to-incorporate into a busy schedule.
- Anyone who has previously attended Physical Therapy and looking to revamp their home exercise program.
- This course is amazing for any movement or fitness level — whether you are simply a beginner or looking to supplement new movements into your current routine.
- **Hip Replacement safe!**
What Others Are Saying
“I am no stranger to Tristan Gatto’s courses. To say he’s a body genius is an understatement! His straight forward direction and kind demeanor make learning the techniques in this course and his others very user-friendly. Even for this aging body, I am able to do most of the movements and exercises he teaches. LOVE LOVE LOVE his courses!” – Joan
“I’ve bought other courses claiming to help improve movement and get rid of pain, but they were too complicated to learn. Tristan’s teaching is straight forward and he is easy to understand. It reminds me of my physical therapy exercises but much more focused and structured. This course makes sense!” – James
“Tristan’s courses have helped far more than physio sessions!” – Sally
- 5 Easy-To-Use, Easy-To-Follow, Non-Intimidating Guided Instructional Videos from Tristan Gatto, Physical Therapist Assistant and Yoga Instructor that improve your hip strength, mobility, and joint health.
- Progressive Training that meets you right where you’re at and allows you to grow stronger while transforming your hip stiffness and pain throughout the course.
- With these videos, you save time by only having to focus on ONE set of exercises per week that take no more than 20 minutes at a time. No muss, no fuss.
- Bonus Post-Workday Hip Recovery Videos – receive 2 extra videos that will give you tools to release tight, tense muscles and provide you with simple stretching and strengthening routines you can use at the end of every day!
- This course pairs perfectly with: KNEE RESET FOR PAIN + STIFFNESS
About Tristan Gatto
As a Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Trainer over the last decade, I have had the pleasure of providing a helping hand in improving the quality of over 125,000+ lives in-person and online. I’ve witnessed first hand how many people spend so much time living with chronic pain vs living with freedom!
Every online course I offer is designed for ALL LEVELS and medically reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy. Each offering is developed with an emphasis on easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, time-saving tools you can incorporate immediately into your daily routine.
I live by the motto, “OWN YOUR BADASSERY!” (aka taking ownership and action toward living your best life!)
So why wait any longer to start feeling better???
**This course is medically-reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy.**