It’s a well-known fact that sitting too long can affect your health.
From excess weight gain to muscle and joint pain — the effects of sitting all day can even drastically shorten your lifespan.
By the end of the day, you’re exhausted and cranky…and then the cycle repeats the next day. NOT GOOD!
But, many of us don’t have a choice as we put in longer hours at work.
Every health article and even your doctor will say that consistent exercise and stretching is the solution.
But let’s be honest…
Who has time to spend hours in the gym, yoga studio, or even going to Physical Therapy 2-3 times a week?
That leads to one question…What can you do about it?
Get Rid of Your “Cranky Body” In Less Time!
Literally, just 5-10 minutes a day of targeted movement and stretching can save your life – and your wallet.
The issue is many of us aren’t consistently moving enough, then the aches, pain, strain, and illnesses begin to occur.
I know this to be true because I’m a Physical Therapist, Yoga Instructor and Movement Specialist with over a decade of experience helping clients change their health and wellness in less time.
I designed this medically reviewed program to help you feel 10x better in half the amount of time it takes to drink your morning latte.
AND…you can do it right from your desk – even on your break!
In This Guided Mini-Course, You’ll Get:
- Physical Therapy-Based Yoga Moves and Stretches that work immediately to release commonly stiff, tight muscles that can cause joint strain, muscle pain, and headaches while naturally regaining your mobility and flexibility.
- Stress-Busting Breath Techniques that are scientifically proven to melt away stress, clear your mind, detoxify your body and more!
- Full Body Detox: Each session recalibrates your body to do something incredible:
- Reverse cortisol release (your weight gain hormone).
- Relieve your tissues and cells from toxic build-up and excess compression.
- Reinvigorate your lymphatic flow and decrease inflammation.
- Naturally support your body’s ability to get rid of old, stuck, stale gunk.
Each Lesson Includes:
- 10 “Move-To-Improve Sessions”: Short and sweet movement yoga practices that reverse the effects caused by sitting. Easily done at your desk, get incredible benefits in just a few minutes with modifications for EVERY body.
- 5 – 5 Minute Move-To-Improve Sessions for a quick fix.
- 5 – 10 Minute Move-To-Improve Sessions for when you have extra time!
Lesson 1: Clear The Slate: Reset and clear your posture from workday compression.
Lesson 2: Upper Back Release: Reverse the “Desk Hunch” and free up your chest.
Lesson 3: Neck + Shoulders Release: Melt away neck + shoulder strain, rid yourself of annoying headaches.
Lesson 4: Lower Back Release: Find relief from low back strain with these easy to do movements.
Lesson 5: Hip Freedom: Easily release tight hips and restore your natural mobility
I guarantee you’re going to love this mini-course and use it for a lifetime… you’ll even save more time, money, and your body by working smarter, not harder!
As a free gift, you’ll also get:
Your guide to avoiding wrist and elbow injuries like:
- Mouse Elbow
- Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
- Wrist pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Guyon Canal Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
This video is packed with tons of easy-to-use preventative and pain-relieving techniques like:
- Myofascial Release – self-assisted massage techniques to instantly relieve pain and tightness in your arms, wrists, and hands.
- Targeted Physical Therapy-Bases Exercises and Stretches – use these to keep your elbows, wrist, and hands healthy for a lifetime!
About Tristan Gatto
As a Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Trainer over the last decade, I have had the pleasure of providing a helping hand in improving the quality of over 125,000+ lives in-person and online. I’ve witnessed first hand how many people spend so much time living with chronic pain vs living with freedom!
Every online course I offer is designed for ALL LEVELS and medically reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy. Each offering is developed with an emphasis on easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, time-saving tools you can incorporate immediately into your daily routine.
I live by the motto, “OWN YOUR BADASSERY!” (aka taking ownership and action toward living your best life!)