From Uninspired to total BADASS!
Ever found yourself stuck in a rut with your fitness and diet, or lack thereof? Yeah…me too! Tired of feeling uninspired, bloated, lethargic, and unmotivated, promising yourself that maybe tomorrow you’ll get to the gym and eat better?
What if I told you that in just 30 days and in under 30 minutes per day you could radically transform your body, diet, and fitness…AND stick with it?
So often we find ourselves running ragged with barely time left to eat well, exercises, or even sleep! If this sounds like you so far, GREAT! You just found the easiest and fastest way to get back to your best life and feel invigorated in less time!
In this course we focus on the mind, body, and gut (aka your “second brain”). This course gets your fitness and eating back on track to bust through fatigue, brain fog, and “bloated belly syndrome” all while optimizing your movement and protecting your joints.
How do we do this you ask?
I designed this 30-day challenge with 30 days of anatomically optimized HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) to turbocharge your metabolism and kick start your fire, Yoga to release and relax your mind and body, and finally, Plant-based Nourishment Practice that is simple to follow and easy to incorporate into your current lifestyle.
Sometimes all we need is a radical shift and complete reset to get our mind and body back on track without all the excuses!
THE PERFECT TRIFECTA: HIIT + YOGA + PLANTS
High Intensity Interval Training is known by fitness professionals around the world to provide the maximum fitness benefits in less time. Backed by science and research, HIIT provides what yoga cannot: it blasts your fast-twitch muscle fibers to sculpt and promote definition while supercharging your metabolism leaving you burning calories for up to 48 hours. HIIT also optimizes oxygen uptake, cardiac and respiratory endurance all while obliterating fat storage.
If HIIT is the fire, Yoga is the water, since it activates slow-twitch endurance muscle fibers, to build stability while promoting a more mobile and flexible body. A total body reset is never complete without wringing out old stale thoughts and patterns in the mind and body all while setting a new foundation.
Any fitness or dietary professional will agree that no level of activity will provide the maximum benefit without a shift in mindset and diet. Research shows that a predominantly plant-based diet improves mental clarity, decreases inflammation, staves off heart disease, lowers blood pressure, fights cancer and diabetes, and improves gut health.
While separately each of these disciplines is beneficial, together they are the perfect trifecta!
Here’s what you’ll get in this 30 Day Makeover:
- 26 energizing Yoga and HIIT workouts designed to target, tone, and define the entire body including 4 rest day motivations, 1 per week (super important!).
- 30 Day Calendar to help you stay on track and build your own programming once you’ve finished the course.
- 30 Daily Inspirations to keep you motivated and owning your badassery as you reset your mind and body.
Personal Nourishment Practice Plan–I offer you a suggestive vision of what it takes to reset your eating lifestyle without sabotaging your fitness work!
- Plant-based Recipe Guide with 40 delicious and nourishing recipes including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snack options that are GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, AND VEGAN.
- Progressive Movement Training – each video builds on the next in order to systematically introduce and incorporate new movements into the body…but no worries, take it at your pace!
- Improved cardiac health, muscle definition, fat, and calorie burn as if you’ve done an hour of powerful exercise–in under 30 minutes.
- Top-level expert alignment and joint safety information than you’ll get in most other yoga or fitness classes.
- Whole-body re-shaping and stabilization to stay injury-free as you move on and off the mat.
- All 26 workouts, workout calendar, inspirations, and nourishment plan are yours to keep FOREVER! You’ll have lifetime access to revisit your favorite classes or inspirations anytime you want, even after you’ve completed the course!
- Do this program for 30 consecutive days, or in your own timing. Make it yours…combine days, repeat days, or “cherry-pick” the days you love. The option is yours!
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who desires a structured total body fitness and diet reset who are tired of making excuses and ready to own their badassery!
- Those looking to incorporate an exciting, fun, and more effective way to workout and incorporate a more plant-based diet.
- Those without major physical injuries or limitations (ie artificial joints, spinal pathologies, cardiac/respiratory issues, etc) who have some fitness experience with moderate physical exertion and basic yoga movements.
NOTE: HIIT does have some mindful impact–great for healthy joints.
- If you have physical limitations and cannot tolerate intense workouts, this is not for you! The program is designed to progressively build in intensity, but the pace is faster and challenges endurance and stamina. If you need a gentle or therapeutic style, try my 14 Day Spinal Reset here on DailyOM – a blend of Physical Therapy techniques and gentle yoga foundations for greater spinal and movement health.
- Anyone interested in crafting a yoga and fitness program that actually fits into a busy personal routine.
Crossfit, HIIT, or gym-lovers who also want to stretch and restore with yoga while cross-training their fitness practice.
- Yogis who want to supercharge their current practice, build more lean muscle, and level up their endurance in less time than a 60 min Yoga Class.
What People Are Saying About This Course?
“Tristan explained the movements and his positive, non-judgmental attitude to coaching really helps you stay motivated throughout the program. He is definitely aware of the challenges of time constraints, flexibility limitations, which I have. Tristan has helped me believe I can be in the best shape of my life using only my body! Thanks for giving me hope Tristan. – Andrew
“After completing the spinal reset, I needed a challenge. This is it! When I first bought it, I checked out the first five lessons and thought, oh, I got this. And I still do, it’s just a really nice stretch. With a strong back now, I feel this is my next step. Either this or Tristan’s Yoga Shred for Men which he says is for girls also. I just chose the 30/30 because I prefer to have each lesson laid out for me. I am Piscean and too many choices do my head in! Good luck with it everyone. You can most def do this because the choice is yours and no one else’s. You choose it and it will be yours. If you want to stop starting over, stop giving up. Namaste.” – Danita
“Good stuff as usual, Tristan. Because I’m an old beach volleyball player I constantly have nicks and bruises, but this program (along with the 14 Day Spinal Reset) is keeping me spry and feeling good. Digging this so far and many thanks!” – Chris
“I was really sore after this one! When I first saw the workout I kind of thought to myself, ‘Eh, this is really easy…’ but I’m going to tell you that it kicked my butt! I was swearing during round 3 of each of the exercises!” – Evin
About Tristan Gatto
As a Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Trainer over the last decade, I have had the pleasure of providing a helping hand in improving the quality of over 125,000+ lives in-person and online. I’ve witnessed first hand how many people spend so much time living with chronic pain vs living with freedom!
Every online course I offer is designed for ALL LEVELS and medically reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy. Each offering is developed with an emphasis on easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, time-saving tools you can incorporate immediately into your daily routine.
I live by the motto, “OWN YOUR BADASSERY!” (aka taking ownership and action toward living your best life!)