FEEL LIKE YOUR POSTURE COULD USE A TUNE-UP?
IF YOU EXPERIENCE:
✔︎ Back Pain, Especially In Your Lower Back
✔︎ Pain + Stiffness When Sitting For Long Periods of Time
✔︎ Trouble With Balance
✔︎ Exhaustion From Standing
✔︎ Chronic Neck + Shoulder Soreness
✔︎ Frequent Headaches
✔︎ Excess Weight Gain In Your Mid Section
…THIS CAN ALL BE RELATED TO POOR POSTURE!
Here’s The Truth…
Now more than ever we are sitting WAY too much! With many of us working from home and constantly being on smart devices, you are constantly in a forward flexed position leaving you open to “sitting and device-related injuries” like bulging discs/herniations, neck + back pain, and nerve impingement to name a few.
This can leave you constantly feeling tired, unmotivated, achy, and sore. When your body’s muscle support systems are imbalanced it takes twice the amount of energy and effort to sustain your posture.
To Be Honest…
There’s no such thing as “perfect posture” — it’s a myth. However, this course will specifically teach you how to find an ideal posture that feels strong, supported, and prevents pain and body stiffness from ever occurring.
Our goal together is to keep you out of the doctor’s office, help you eliminate costly physical therapy and chiropractic appointments, and live your most comfortable life!
Lesson 1: Identify Your Posture
- Build awareness not only around what your ideal posture should look like but most of all, what it should feel like. We will build a baseline from where your posture currently stands and easily build a plan of resetting it to your ideal alignment.
Lesson 2: Poor Posture + Malalignment Types
- You’ll learn the common types of faulty posture, why they happen, how to correct them, and finally how to avoid falling into the trap of the poor posture types.
Lesson 3: The Fascial Effect
- Your body is built with an incredible web of fibers that help maintain the integrity and structure of your entire body. The fascia (fah-sha) is crucial to maintaining a balanced and pain-free posture. This lesson will teach you all the ins and outs of your facial system without being “too techy.”
Lesson 4: Release Your Back Line
- Learn how to easily release your back body and build a free-er, more mobile spine, loosen your hamstrings, and hey, maybe even be able to touch your toes at the end of the lesson.
Lesson 5: Release Your Front Line
- We are so biased toward this front line that it’s literally becoming a pain in the behind. Learn how to easily release the front line of your body to reduce the dreaded “email hunch”, in addition to relieving shoulder, neck, hip, and upper back pain.
Lesson 6: Reset Your Deep Core Line
- This line of the body is incredible! It provides you “anti-gravity” effects to relieve compression and strain on your entire body. You’ll learn my signature “Zip + Wrap” technique to engage and optimize your core control and support every time you use it.
Lesson 7: Reset Your Spiral Line
- Rotation is super important to the health of your entire spine, but when you sit too long the spinal joints become stiff and lose the ability to move properly. This lesson helps you improve the mobility of your spine and easily optimize your spinal rotation.
Bonus Video Library
- Once you finish the course, easily access all of your movement videos in one place — No digging around necessary! You can even easily combine videos for longer workouts as you build your strength and stamina. You’ll see that these workouts will open up for you more and more as you continue practicing.
MOVEMENT MEDICINE: PREVENT POSTURE ISSUES BEFORE THEY BEGIN
Instructed by Tristan Gatto, a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Instructor, you’ll be guided through 7 anatomically optimized lessons that will help you get to the root of your discomfort and even prevent muscle fatigue, aches, and pains from ever occurring in the first place.
One course, 7 total lessons!
With this highly beneficial course, you will:
- Identify which faulty posture type you may be and easily use the movement videos to re-balance and correct your posture.
- Target areas of muscle imbalance, faulty joint alignment, and shore up weaknesses in your core.
- Gently improve your core control, spinal rotation, and mobility without damaging your joints, straining muscles or getting hurt.
- Easily improve your standing and sitting posture to reduce stiffness, pain, and fatigue.
- Enjoy these easy-to-use workouts from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Even when you’ve completed the program, you’ll have lifetime access to continue your progress forever!
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who is tired of lower back pain, discomfort, or muscle fatigue and ready to take action!
- Anyone who wants to increase their exercise and activity safely, providing extra support and attention to their core and back.
- Anyone who wants to improve their posture and prevent back + neck issues before they even begin.
- Anyone looking to add body-saving exercises to their daily exercise regimen that are safe, effective, medically recognized, and most of all easy-to-incorporate into a busy schedule.
- Anyone looking to gain strength and increase mobility easily and effectively at home.
- Anyone who has previously attended Physical Therapy and is looking to revamp their home exercise program.
- This course is amazing for any movement or fitness level — whether you are simply a beginner or looking to supplement new movements into your current routine.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“I am no stranger to Tristan Gatto’s courses. To say he’s a body genius is an understatement! His straight forward direction and kind demeanor make learning the techniques in this course and his others very user-friendly. Even for this aging body, I am able to do most of the movements and exercises he teaches. LOVE LOVE LOVE his courses!” – Joan
“I’ve bought other courses claiming to improve movement and get rid of pain, but they were too complicated to learn. Tristan’s teaching is straight forward and he is easy to understand. It reminds me of my physical therapy exercises but much more focused and structured. This course makes sense!” – James
“Tristan’s courses have helped far more than physio sessions!” – Sally
About Tristan Gatto
As a Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Trainer over the last decade, I have had the pleasure of providing a helping hand in improving the quality of over 130,000+ lives in-person and online. I’ve witnessed first hand how many people spend so much time living with chronic pain vs living with freedom!
Every online course I offer is designed for ALL LEVELS and medically reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy. Each offering is developed with an emphasis on easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, time-saving tools you can incorporate immediately into your daily routine.
I live by the motto, “OWN YOUR BADASSERY!” (aka taking ownership and action toward living your best life!)
So why wait any longer to start feeling better???
**This course is medically-reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy.**