The ONLY Way to Solve Neck +Shoulder
Pain and Stiffness for Good!
If you regularly experience:
- Neck and Shoulder Stiffness
- Restricted Neck Movement
- Soreness or Burning Sensations In Your Shoulders
- Pain That Radiates Down Your Shoulders or Arms
- Chronic Headaches or Migraines
- Feeling Tired and Low Energy
- Pain or Soreness At The Base Of Your Skull
…this can all be related to Faulty Posture Habits, Weak or Overtight Muscles, and Poor Mobility Of Your Spinal Joints!
Stress, worry, and anxiety all have a way of showing up in the body, in so many ways, but one of the most prominent places that stress gravitates toward is your neck and shoulders.
I bet you can feel some of that tension right now. But, don’t worry!
Chronic or acute neck stiffness is common, but that doesn’t mean you have to keep suffering.
I am here to help with a super simple method for relief.
Think about it like this…
How often do you take the time to check your posture?
When you feel tired, vulnerable, stressed, or overwhelmed, there is a tendency to round the back and curl the shoulders.
A bit like a less dramatic fetal position, humans may be predisposed to react this way to environmental and emotional stressors.
This inevitably creates tightness and tension in the upper body, especially as the neck bends in response to spine curvature.
Not to mention, everyone and their mother seem to be texting or browsing with incredible gusto these days – most of the time with their necks angled to face downward at their phones.
This is a strained position for your neck to be in, creating tension and stiffness (what I call “text neck”).
PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY GROWING HORNS OUT OF THEIR SKULLS!
Don’t believe me?
Researchers are discovering young people are growing horns as a response to pressure and stress on the base of the skull from hanging their heads forward for long periods. (seriously, look it up!)
This can be avoided altogether by being aware of what your neck is doing while you are on your phone or tablet, and by taking some time to stretch your neck each and every day.
In this course, you will learn:
- The origins of neck and shoulder pain
- The anatomy of neck, back, and shoulder pain
- The physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual facets of pain
- How to establish healthy movement and posture habits
- Specific Physical Therapy-Based Yoga stretches and strengthening techniques for relieving tension in the neck, upper back, and shoulder areas
You’ll also learn strategies for working with the most common neck and shoulder-related conditions, such as:
- Cumulative stress from heavy lifting or sitting too much.
- Disk Bulging/Herniations
- Pinched Nerves
- Muscle Pain and Soreness
- Chronic Inflammation
- How to assess dysfunctional movement patterns (and what to do to change them)
- Common Neck and Shoulder diagnoses/pathologies and injuries.
- Signs and symptoms of a problem
- Neuromuscular Re-education through Physical Therapy-based Yoga Practices.
- How to apply modalities like self-massage, heat, ice, electrical stimulation, kinesiology taping and more!
- How to assess when it’s time to see a doctor.
Plus, you’ll get:
- Neck + Shoulder Saving Practices designed to release tension and promote relaxation in both your body and mind.
- Lifestyle shifts for reducing neck and shoulder pain
- Progressive Relaxation Meditation to calm your nervous system, balance adrenaline release and get you out of “fight or flight.”
- Expert Interview with Dr. Jude Theriot, Board-Certified Neurologist, learn how to get to the root of neck + shoulder pain and different steps you can take to address it.
This Course is For:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to manage their own neck and shoulder pain.
- Anyone who wants to prevent neck and shoulder issues before they begin! — the best rehab is prehab.
- Trainers, Yoga Therapists, Yoga Teachers who want to gain tools and evidence-based techniques to share with their clients and students.
- Anyone who wants to avoid expensive trips to the Doctor, Physical Therapist, or Chiropractor!
- Anyone who prefers an easy to understand instructor and wants a clear “done-for-you” approach to solving your neck and shoulder issues
What People Are Saying
So why wait any longer to start feeling better???
**This course is medically-reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy.**