Free yourself from back pain. For good.
Irritating neck and back pain can be caused by something as simple as bending or reaching the wrong way, sitting or standing too long, or sleeping in an awkward position – all of which can color your day with discomfort and pain.
According to research, 8 out of 10 people will experience back and neck pain in their lifetime. 9 out of 10 people never know the actual cause. I’m here to tell you that in most cases…it’s preventable.
Other fitness and yoga programs tend to focus on movements that aren’t accessible when you’re truly in pain and never actually address the root causes of neck and back discomfort.
This is exactly why this program differs from the rest.
In just 10-15 minutes a day, you will learn how to systematically improve your spinal health by mobilizing, stretching, and aligning all the tight muscles that are notorious for neck and back tension.
You will also easily build whole-body strength to support a stronger, more stable spine without all the aches and pains – from the inside out!
With this easy-to-follow course, you’ll discover the most common causes of neck and back pain, identify which muscles contribute to imbalance, and how to naturally and gently restore your core function, mobility, muscle strength, and your entire spine back to being pain-free.
In this Highly beneficial course, You’ll Get:
- Your life back – aches and pains can kill your energy levels and make it difficult to do the things you love in life. This program gives you every tool you need to eliminate back pain for good!
- 14 days of easy-to-follow yoga and strengthening moves that release tension, build strength and decrease pain in the entire body — no more than 10-15 minutes per session!
- Exclusive “tried and true” Physical Therapy-Based Techniques that target tight muscles in the neck, upper/lower back, hips, and shoulders and quickly release “stuck” joints that limit your ability to move freely and effortlessly.
- Myofascial Release Techniques to alleviate tension and improve overall muscle and connective tissue health.
- Core Strength and Stability Training to protect your spine and prevent future injury.
- Progressive Movement Training – each video builds on itself to systematically introduce and incorporate new movements into the body…but no worries, take it at your pace!
- A Daily Practice List to keep track of every mobility movement, stretch, and strengthening exercise that works best for you!
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who is tired of dealing with nagging back pain and ready to get rid of it for good!
- Those who have attended Physical Therapy previously with little results and want a therapeutic yoga program that actually addresses the problem.
- Anyone searching for a back pain-specific movement program to follow that easily fits into a busy life — is safe on your joints — and taught at a non-intimidating pace.
- Yogis/Yoga Instructors who want to learn a systematic back pain approach for healing their own body and helping their students achieve more mobility and strength with less risk for injury.
- For all athletes and gym-goers who need a maintenance-based spinal mobility program to protect, restore, repair, and prevent injury.
- This is an all-levels course…ANYONE can benefit from this easy-to-use course!
What People Are Saying:
“As a 53-year-old woman with minor back issues that were becoming worse, I have tried many yoga practices and have had to quit due to pain. I began the first day with you, then, because you are so wonderful, I could do the moves and instantly felt the benefits.” -Danita, South Carolina
“This course has helped far more than physio sessions!” – Sally, UK
“Tristan, thank you for an amazing program! I have found it hugely beneficial to my lower back pain, and overall rehabilitation.” – Matthew, CO
“Rehabbing a herniated C5 disk and a mid back pain issue. I sit at a desk job which is causing sciatica and I’m even stiff and tight after sleeping at night. This series MAKES SENSE! It’s really targeting the stiff and tight areas of and around the spine. Thank you ever so much.” Joshua, BC
“This is perfect for my 55 yr body. Have many lower back issues and sciatica and these practices are awesome. It’s giving me hope. Thank you, Tristan.” – Robin, PA
“I’ve had low back pain for the last 7 years. I like the video because it is a lot like my physical therapy exercises. However, having the guidance is great…I am liking the results of less pain without having to pay for PT, chiro or acupuncture. Less time consuming too!” – Dee Dee
“There is a method to his (madness?) Love how this course unravels the muscular tightness and opens the hips, strengthens the spinal muscles and feels so good! Patience is the best policy here. You’ll see.” – Rebecca, LMT
“I am a PTA and yogini as well. Earlier this morning I received a FB post dealing with piriformis and sciatica. It was poorly organized and showed hypermobile models performing exercises that most back patients could not do without potentially injuring themselves further. I did not post a comment although I should have. Then this series popped into my feed. After viewing the first session I am so happy. I will continue to practice the entire series of 14. Your style of education is wonderful and can include most levels of low back pain sufferers. The breath coaching is important and your style of demonstration and selection of dialogue is the best. Can you tell I really liked this video? Thank you!” – Randi, PTA
About Tristan Gatto
As a Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Trainer over the last decade, I have had the pleasure of providing a helping hand in improving the quality of over 125,000+ lives in-person and online. I’ve witnessed first hand how many people spend so much time living with chronic pain vs living with freedom!
Every online course I offer is designed for ALL LEVELS and medically reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy. Each offering is developed with an emphasis on easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, time-saving tools you can incorporate immediately into your daily routine.
I live by the motto, “OWN YOUR BADASSERY!” (aka taking ownership and action toward living your best life!)
So why wait any longer to start feeling better???
**This course is medically-reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy.**